Salsa's Tutobies Blog // Vacuum
HOME ABOUT RANDOMS TUTORIAL FREEBIES FRIENDS RULES SKINS OLSHOP












Thursday, 25 July 2013 - 9 People[s]

doodle kucing, doodle comel, doodle I love you
Thanks to "Doctor Muda Vs Utaz Rock!".






Blogger Hasyimiah Azahra said...

saya save warna biru dan pink boleh???

 
Blogger Anugerah Mullia Ulfa Salsabella said...

Boleh boleh ^^

 
Blogger Malva Naya said...

Kyut-kyut semua!!! Save yaaa kak Salsa!!

 
Blogger Pradnya Paramita said...

kak, aku save yaaa

 
Blogger kalsum ummu said...

save warna ungu dan pink ya kak

 
Blogger Arof • said...

hijau ^^ thanks yaa salsa ^^

 
Blogger Dorothy Irene said...

Aku mau ambil, dong..

 
Blogger Kharisma Maheswari said...

Maaf bawel ya kak. Boleh gak aku ambil beberapa dari SEMUA doodles kakak? Credit pasti adaa :)

 
Blogger Twinkle nlcys said...

Kak salsa, aku izin ambil ya

 

Post a Comment

for your info
about

[Ordinary girl with extraorninary idea]
Hello ! My name is Anugerah Mullia Ulfa Salsabella. You can call me Salsa. Born at 2000 line. Live in Bekasi, West Java. Proud to be part of swiftie and directioner.

Do follow me
Besties

hide and seek
Secret box

1 2 3 4
This is Navigate around. Please read this :
1 = Ask.fm box
2 = My sites
3 = Blog stats
4= Search box

shout what ever
tagboard

I'm sorry, but the chatbox is not available now because I'm in HIATUS mode. You can contact me on facebook or twitter^-^

related post
archives

Big claps for them
credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Salsa. Somebody help me is Gh R A Y. I took many part of this blog by many skins, so big thanks to blogskins.com, espesially to Uhbmy and there's no basecode. Best viewed is in Google Chrome (Recommended). Don't ever dare to open my page source and copy any content from this site!