Salsa's Tutobies Blog // Vacuum
HOME ABOUT RANDOMS TUTORIAL FREEBIES FRIENDS RULES SKINS OLSHOP












Monday, 29 July 2013 - 12 People[s]

Hello 
Doodle doodle ini Salsa dapatkan dari devianart, tapi belum transparan, masih berbackground warna warni. 
Boleh di ambil doodles-nya,  tapi kalau ingin repost atau refreebies jangan lupa credit nya :)
doodles punk girl, doodle cute, doodle comeldoodle cute, doodle comel, doodle girl














Blogger Aichi Misaki said...

I take All!!!

 
Blogger Aichi Misaki said...

With Full credit!!!

 
Blogger Hasyimiah Azahra said...

boleh save?? ^^

 
Blogger Anugerah Mullia Ulfa Salsabella said...

Tentu :)

 
Blogger Malva Naya said...

Ambill cemuaaa!

 
Blogger Aisyah Attini said...

izin save semua yaa...

 
Blogger Clarissa Natasha said...

take all with full credit ^^

 
Blogger Iswara Aulia Widasari said...

take all. thanks kak

 
Blogger TriNadia KurniaSari Cute said...

kak.. aku izin 'ngambil'. tenang aja..... WITH FULL CREDIT

 
Blogger Asma Na said...

izin save yaa :))

 
Blogger Orchid Liona said...

ambil semua, kak... cute banget

 
Blogger Resti Adillika Naswa said...

Izin buat doodle skinsku ya!

 

Post a Comment

for your info
about

[Ordinary girl with extraorninary idea]
Hello ! My name is Anugerah Mullia Ulfa Salsabella. You can call me Salsa. Born at 2000 line. Live in Bekasi, West Java. Proud to be part of swiftie and directioner.

Do follow me
Besties

hide and seek
Secret box

1 2 3 4
This is Navigate around. Please read this :
1 = Ask.fm box
2 = My sites
3 = Blog stats
4= Search box

shout what ever
tagboard

I'm sorry, but the chatbox is not available now because I'm in HIATUS mode. You can contact me on facebook or twitter^-^

related post
archives

Big claps for them
credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Salsa. Somebody help me is Gh R A Y. I took many part of this blog by many skins, so big thanks to blogskins.com, espesially to Uhbmy and there's no basecode. Best viewed is in Google Chrome (Recommended). Don't ever dare to open my page source and copy any content from this site!